Making Memories...
A Mutiny against our college
- Against our course - Against our HOD!!!
Ha ha ha !!!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Problem solved..

If gits slapped a senior...
I am dangerously close to slapping a junior.

But I think I have been saved from doing that by her classmates.. Apparently they have written a letter to hoddy, saying that they want her removed from the post of class rep..
Muahhahahahaha...

Guess voodoo does work..

as for the blog.. it is dead.. maybe we should change the template... i dont really hate coll as much nowadays... esp with it starting at 9 'o' clock (courtesy sus - for reminding me), and 'super-senior' status... AND the fact that it is the only solid constant in my life, right now..

Posted by AWY :: 9:59 am :: 8 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------