Making Memories...
A Mutiny against our college
- Against our course - Against our HOD!!!
Ha ha ha !!!

Monday, April 17, 2006

on guns to ones head and human popsicles

since anna is just short of holding a gun to my head... i am forced to post this Inspite of the fact that i have absolutely nothing to say! but in the spirit of the blog and for anna's satisfaction (kindly note the imaginary gun to my head) F*CK YOU HOD! DOWN WID MOP! I HATE BA JOURNALISM!...

so that being said, im freezing my shiny hiney off in this office where all the staff believe in living in sub-zero temperatures. now i undesrtand that its summer and one needs to beat the heat... but in my frank opinion, turning oneself into a human popsicle may not quite be the way out. just that tad extreme... but then again you might say im a bit old fashioned in my beliefs. everytime i step out, i start sympathising with frozen sausages... o what joy it is to thaw...that is... before i eat them of course.

as i turn around now...i see the formidable anna staring over my shoulder ensuring that i keep my post clean, typo free and of course that i uphold the values of this blog and make atleast one anti establishment comment.

there anna. ive posted 3 anti establisment statements. said something thoughtful and blog like. you cannot complain. now kindly stop staring over my shoulder, go to your cabin AND POST A GOD DAMNED COMMENT ON MY FIRST BLOG!

Posted by tanjanali :: 1:42 am :: 9 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------